Computer Science → Fundamentals of Computer Science Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and Answers from 1 to 5. Basic Computer Science MCQ Test Preparation Material.
1. Which number system is usually followed in a typical 32-bit computer?
2. When did John Napier develop logarithm?
3. Who developed C language?
(C) Charles Babbage
(D) Dennis Ritchie
4. A program that interferes with the normal routine of the computers is called:
5. Communication between a computer and a keyboard involves:
ANSWERS: FUNDAMENTAL OF COMPUTER SCIENCE MCQS
1. (A) Binary
2. (B) 1614
3. (D) Dennis Ritchie
4. (A) Virus
5. (A) Simplex