Electrical Engineering Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
1. A device that stores charge is called a
2. A capacitor is said to be charged if its plates carry
(A) the same charge
(B) positive charge
(C) negative charge
(D) equal and opposite charge
3. Which from the following is/are source(s) of electromotive force?
III. Solar Cells
(A) I only
(B) II only
(C) I and II only
(D) I, II and III
4. A particle having a charge 1.60×10-19 is at a distance 2cm from a point. What is electric dipole moment?
5. The SI unit of capacitance is
ANSWERS: ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING MCQS
1. (B) capacitor
2. (D) equal and opposite charge
3. (D) I, II and III
4. (C) 3.2×10-21·Cm
5. (A) farad