Education in Pakistan → MCQs
Education in Pakistan, Literacy Rate, Educational Management and Planning key facts Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Before attempting these MCQs read Education in Pakistan.
1. At independence the literacy rate in Pakistan was
2. At independence there was/were __________ university/universities in Pakistan.
3. At present, what is the literacy rate in Pakistan?
4. The highest literacy rate of females in Pakistan is in the province of
5. The highest literacy rate is in the __________ district.
6. The lowest literacy rate is in the __________ district.
(C) Jhal Magsi
(D) Dera Bugti
7. One of the targets of Vision-2025 is to increase the literacy rate to __________ by 2025.
8. The current public expenditure by the Federal Government on Education is __________ of the GDP.
9. The Education vision-2025 was aimed at increasing public expenditure by the Federal Government to __________ of GDP by 2018.
10. Who is the current chairman of Higher Education Commission (HEC)?
(A) Dr. Tariq Banuri
(B) Dr. Shamshad Akhtar
(C) Dr. Javaid Laghari
(D) Dr. Ismaeel Butt
ANSWERS: EDUCATION IN PAKISTAN MCQS