16. Nigeria consists of Federal Capital Territory and _____ autonomous states.
(A) 26 states
(B) 31 states
(C) 36 states
(D) 41 states
17. The “motto” of Nigeria is
(A) Unity, Faith, Discipline
(B) Unity and Faith, Peace and Progress
(C) Unity, Discipline, Development
(D) Development and Prosperity
18. Which of the following statement(s) is/are true about Nigeria?
(A) Nigeria is the most populous country in Africa
(B) Nigeria is Africa’s biggest oil exporter
(C) Nigeria has the largest natural gas reserves
(D) All statements are true
19. Nigeria has nearly equal population of Christians and Muslims. Christians mostly live in the _____ and Muslims mostly live in the _____.
(A) south, north
(B) north, south
(C) east, west
(D) west, east
20. Who is the current Minister of Finance, Budget and National Planning?
(A) Kemi Adeosun
(B) Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
(C) Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola
(D) Zainab Ahmed
ANSWERS: CURRENT AFFAIRS NIGERIA QUIZZES
16. (C) 36 states
17. (B) Unity and Faith, Peace and Progress
18. (D) All statements are true
19. (A) south, north
20. (D) Zainab Ahmed