Accounting | Auditing | Commerce | Economics | Finance | Law | Statistics
NTS Auditing Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and Answers for NTS Test (Accounts and Auditing MCQ Preparation Material). Link to NTS Auditing MCQs (PDF) is given below.
Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
6. What type of standard is applied in the review of historical financial information?
7. What type of standard is applied in assurance engagements other than audits or reviews of historical financial information?
8. What type of standard is applied on compilation engagements, engagements to apply agreed upon procedures to information and other related services engagements?
9. ISQCs is an abbreviation for
(A) International Standards on Quantity Control
(B) International Standards on Quality Control
(C) International Society for Quantity Control
(D) International Society for Quality Control
10. When the account balance of “cash at bank” is verified, which from the following audit procedure(s) has/have to be performed?
I. Confirmation from the relevant banks
II. Bank reconciliations
(A) I only
(B) II only
(C) I or II
(D) I and II
ANSWERS: NTS AUDITING MCQS TEST
6. (D) ISREs [International Standards on Review Engagements]
7. (C) ISAEs [International Standards on Assurance Engagements]
8. (A) ISRSs [International Standards on Related Services]
9. (B) International Standards on Quality Control
10. (D) I and II
Auditing MCQs (PDF)
Download the Auditing MCQs in PDF for NTS Test from this page.