Pakistan | Current | GK | PakStudy | History | Economy | Edu | Geography | Who’s | PDF
Q. The Pakistan Army (Amendment) Act, 2020 deemed to have taken effect on
(A) 27 November 2019
(B) 27 December 2019
(C) 27 January 2020
(D) 27 February 2020
The answer is: (A) 27 November 2019
Current Affairs of Pakistan MCQs
- The government of Pakistan successfully added capacity to generate _______ MW of electricity to national grid from 2013 to 2018.
- Nandipur Power Plant is located in
- The total installed capacity of Neelum-Jhelum Hydropower Project is
- The under construction Gulpur hydropower project to generate 102 MW of electricity is located in
- The Haveli Bahadur Shah Power Plant to generate 1230 MW of electricity was completed on 10 May 2018. It is located in
- The Bhikki Power Plant to generate 1180 MW of electricity was completed on 19 May 2018. It is located in
- Balloki Power Plant to generate 1223 MW of electricity was completed on 15 July 2018. It is located in
- Through TAPI gas pipeline Afghanistan, Pakistan and India will receive natural gas from
- Pakistan on 26 February 2021 has entered a 10-year deal with Qatar to import LNG at the rate of ____% of Brent Crude.
- National Assembly of Pakistan passed the Pakistan Army (Amendment) Act, 2020 on
- The Pakistan Army (Amendment) Act, 2020 deemed to have taken effect on
- The Pakistan Army (Amendment) Act 2020 sets the maximum age of _____ years for Army chief.
- According to Pakistan Army (Amendment) Act 2020, Army Chief can be reappointed for a tenure up to _____ year(s).
- How many medals won by Pakistan in the Tokyo Olympics 2020 (played in 2021)?
- Pakistan Current Affairs MCQs PDF