Q. The Earth’s Oceanic water is divided in _____ oceans (or how many oceans are there in the world?).
The answer is: (A) 5
General Knowledge Quiz
- Augusta Raurica, a Roman archaeological site, was a/an
- The Sinai Peninsula is located in
- The South Pole of the Earth is located in
- The North Pole of the Earth is located in
- Lake Lucerne that has complicated shape with several sharp bends and four arms is located in
- The Great Pyramid of Giza, the oldest of the ancient 7 wonders of the world, is located in
- The Pico Island is located in
- There are 7 continents in the world. The total area of these 7 continents is about
- The Earth’s Oceanic water is divided in _____ oceans.
- The world’s largest island-country is
- The region of “Blue Mountains” is located in
- Salonga National Park, the Africa’s largest tropical rain-forest is located in