Q. The chemical formula of ozone is
The answer is: (C) O3
The chemical formula of ozone is O3.
Environmental Science MCQs
- Two main gasses that cause greenhouse effect are Carbondioxide and
- The worst climate pollutant that causes adverse effect on the Earth’s atmosphere is
- Ozone layer protects the Earth from harmful _____ radiations from the Sun.
- The chemical formula of ozone is
- IPCC presented its 2021 report on 9 August 2021. IPCC stands for
- According to the IPCC report, the Earth is heated by _____ since the start of industrial revolution.