Home | Current Affairs | General Knowledge | Science | Mathematics | Tutorials | Quiz
Everyday Science (or general Science) Key Facts.
- The temperature at which all of solid becomes a liquid is called its melting point.
- The temperature at which all of a liquid becomes a gas is called its boiling point.
- Only 2% of the world’s water is in the form of ice.
- The heavies solid is the element osmium.
- The lightest gas is hydrogen. About 99.99% of the volume of hydrogen gas is empty space.
- The average adult has a blood volume of about 5 liters.
- Each day human body breathe in 15000 to 20000 liters of air.
- The average human body contains about 250 grams of sodium chloride.
- The most abundant element in the universe is hydrogen.
- The most abundant element in the earth’s crust is oxygen.
- The second most abundant element in the earth’s crust is silicon.
- The deepest place on Earth is Mariana Trench.
- Bond making is Exothermic Reaction, and Bond breaking is Endothermic Reaction.
— Solar System | Key Facts
— Difference between Scientific Terms