Chemistry multiple choice questions (MCQs) Page-2. These quizzes are from basics of Chemistry. Find answers to the questions at the bottom of the page.
11. Lower the pH value _________ will be an acid.
12. Which of the following is an organic compound ?
13. Which one of the following is the general formula of alkenes ?
14. The Homologues has the same ?
(C) Chemical Properties
15. Carbon atom usually ?
(A) Gains four electron
(B) Forms four covalent bonds
(D) Loses four electrons
16. Organic radical with general formula CnH2n+1 is ?
17. The next homologue of C8H18 is ?
18. Methane is the first member of Methane is the first member of ?
(A) Alcohol Series
(B) Carboxylic acids Series
(C) Alkane Series
(D) Alkene Series
19. The compound C3H8 must have ?
(A) An ionic bond
(B) At least one triple bond
(C) All single bonds
(D) At least one double bond
20. The name of C6H14 is ?
ANSWERS: CHEMISTRY QUIZ