General Knowledge | Current Affairs | Pakistan Affairs | Science | Pedagogy | Physics | Chemistry | Biology | Computer | NTS MCQs
MCQs → Islamic Studies → Islamic Quiz from 46 to 50
Page: 1 | 2 .. 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15
46. In Hajj, traveling seven times between Mount Safa and Mount Marwah, is called
47. The first Ummayed Caliph was
(A) Khalid bin Waleed (R.A)
(B) Ameer Muawiyah (R.A)
(C) Abu Ubaidah (R.A)
(D) Amr bin Al-Aas (R.A)
48. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) sent his messengers to the kings beyond Arabia calling them to Islam. In order to authenticate the credentials of his messengers, a __________ seal was made.
49. In the Battle of Uhud, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) selected ________ skillful archers to stay on a mountain (side).
50. What was the relation between Prophet Moosa (A.S) and Prophet Haroon (A.S)?
(A) Prophet Moosa (A.S) was father of Prophet Haroon (A.S)
(B) Prophet Haroon (A.S) was father of Prophet Moosa (A.S)
ANSWERS: ISLAMIC QUIZ
46. (B) Sayee
47. (B) Ameer Muawiyah (R.A)
48. (B) Silver
49. (D) 50
50. (C) Brothers