Pakistan | Current | GK | PakStudy | History | Economy | Edu | Geography | Who’s | PDF
Q. India has constructed Uri Dam in the Baramula district district of Indian occupied Kashmir on the
(A) Jhelum River
(B) Chenab River
(C) Sutlej River
(D) Ravi River
The answer is: (A) Jhelum River
Pakistan Affairs MCQs
- Salt Mine, Khewra is located in _________ district.
- The under construction “Dasu Dam” is located in
- National Highways Authority (NHA) network comprises of ________ highways and motorways.
- The total length of National Highways Authority (NHA) network is _________ km.
- According to the 18th amendment, health services are under the
- After 19 years, national population and housing census was held in 2017. It was the ________ census.
- According to the census 2017, the total population of Pakistan is
- How many constitutions have been promulgated in Pakistan?
- India has constructed Uri Dam in the Baramula district district of Indian occupied Kashmir on the
- International Court of Arbitration has set minimum flow of __________ m3/sec into the Neelum River.
- The Diamer-Bhasha Dam is being built on the
- The proposed motorway from Gwadar to Kashghar is about __________ km long.
- India has constructed Baglihar Dam in the Doda district of Indian occupied Kashmir on the
- The youngest Nobel Prize laureate, Malala Yousafzai won Nobel Peace Prize for the year
- Dr Abdus Salam won Nobel Prize for the year 1979 in the field of
- The longest tunnel, an underground passageway, in Pakistan is
- Lowari tunnel connects Dir and Chitral in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Its total length is _____ km.
- The longest Railway Tunnel in Pakistan is
- The longest Railway Tunnel in Pakistan is Khojak Tunnel. It is located in
- Currently, Pakistan is ICC (Cricket) champion by beating India in
- In Pakistan, financial futures including gold, silver, oil, are traded in
- FATF is an abbreviation of
- General elections 2018 were held in Pakistan on
- The 26th amendment to the constitution of Pakistan was passed by national assembly of Pakistan on 13 May
- Through which constitutional amendment, Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) were merged with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa?
- The 25th amendment to the Constitution was enacted into law on 31 May
- The current chairman of PEMRA is
- “PEMRA” stands for
- Recently, general elections in Azad Kashmir were held on
- The Economy of Pakistan witnessed a _____ recovery in the year of 2021 after Coronavirus shock?