FPSC Computer Operator/ Network Administrator (BS-16) Test by federal public service commission (FPSC).
Case No.F.4-10/2020-R Computer Operator/ Network Administrator (BS-16)
Ministry of Industries & Production.
Test On: 5 April 2020
(1) Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science from a recognized University.
Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Bachelor’s Degree with Economics/ Statistics/ Mathematics from a recognized University with one year Diploma in Computer Science from a Recognized Institute.
(2) Two (2) years post qualification experience in the field of Data Processing and Local Area Networking.
Test Type: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
Total Questions: 100 MCQs
Total Marks: 100
Negative Marking: No
SYLLABUS: FPSC COMPUTER OPERATOR/ NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR TEST
Part-I (English) – 20 MCQs
Vocabulary, Grammar Usage, Sentence Structuring
Part-II (Professional Test) – 80 MCQs
- Computer Hardware & Software
- Basic Concepts and Classification of Networks
- Reliable data transfer and TCP
- Network Layer
- LAN Technologies
- Data Communication & Networking
- Relational Database Management System (RDBMS)
- Operating System Unix/Linux