Economy of Pakistan → MCQs
Economy of Pakistan Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Page-1. The following quizzes are from economy of Pakistan including fiscal and monetary policies of Pakistan. Find answers to the questions at the bottom of the page.
1. The major government policies that can be used to pursue its macroeconomic goals are
(A) fiscal policy and debt policy
(B) fiscal policy and monetary policy
(C) fiscal policy, debt policy and monetary policy
(D) fiscal policy, monetary policy and subsidies
2. The government’s fiscal policy denotes the use of government’s
(A) taxes and expenditure
(B) consumption and investment
(C) taxes and revenue
(D) consumption and expenditure
3. Three main drivers of economic growth are
(A) consumption, investment and employment
(B) savings, investment and debt
(C) revenue, expenditure and savings
(D) consumption, investment and savings
4. Pakistani society like other developing countries has
(A) low marginal propensity to consume
(B) high marginal propensity to consume
(C) high marginal propensity to invest
(D) high employment
5. The total area of Pakistan is __________ km².
6. In terms of population, Pakistan is __________ largest country in the world.
7. According to the recently held census, the total population of Pakistan is
(A) 200.77 million
(B) 207.77 million
(C) 210.77 million
(D) 217.77 million
8. The total GDP of Pakistan (Year 2019) in nominal terms is about __________ billion.
9. The GDP growth rate in the financial year 2018-19 was recorded as
10. The per capita income in Pakistan is
ANSWERS: ECONOMY OF PAKISTAN MCQS