Q. The total installed capacity of Neelum-Jhelum Hydropower Project is
(A) 660 MW
(B) 969 MW
(C) 1320 MW
(D) 1440 MW
The answer is: (B) 969 MW
Current Affairs of Pakistan MCQs
- The government of Pakistan successfully added capacity to generate _______ MW of electricity to national grid from 2013 to 2018.
- Nandipur Power Plant is located in
- The total installed capacity of Neelum-Jhelum Hydropower Project is
- The under construction Gulpur hydropower project to generate 102 MW of electricity is located in
- The Haveli Bahadur Shah Power Plant to generate 1230 MW of electricity was completed on 10 May 2018. It is located in
- The Bhikki Power Plant to generate 1180 MW of electricity was completed on 19 May 2018. It is located in
- Balloki Power Plant to generate 1223 MW of electricity was completed on 15 July 2018. It is located in
- Through TAPI gas pipeline Afghanistan, Pakistan and India will receive natural gas from
- Pakistan on 26 February 2021 has entered a 10-year deal with Qatar to import LNG at the rate of ____% of Brent Crude.
- National Assembly of Pakistan passed the Pakistan Army (Amendment) Act, 2020 on
- The Pakistan Army (Amendment) Act, 2020 deemed to have taken effect on
- The Pakistan Army (Amendment) Act 2020 sets the maximum age of _____ years for Army chief.
- According to Pakistan Army (Amendment) Act 2020, Army Chief can be reappointed for a tenure up to _____ year(s).
- How many medals won by Pakistan in the Tokyo Olympics 2020 (played in 2021)?
- Pakistan Current Affairs MCQs PDF