Q. How many constitutions have been promulgated in Pakistan?
The answer is: (B) 3
The Constitutions of 1956, 1962 and 1973.
Pakistan Affairs MCQs
- Salt Mine, Khewra is located in _________ district.
- The under construction “Dasu Dam” is located in
- National Highways Authority (NHA) network comprises of ________ highways and motorways.
- The total length of National Highways Authority (NHA) network is _________ km.
- According to the 18th amendment, health services are under the
- After 19 years, national population and housing census was held in 2017. It was the ________ census.
- According to the census 2017, the total population of Pakistan is
- How many constitutions have been promulgated in Pakistan?
- India has constructed Uri Dam in the Baramula district district of Indian occupied Kashmir on the
- International Court of Arbitration has set minimum flow of __________ m3/sec into the Neelum River.
- The Diamer-Bhasha Dam is being built on the
- The proposed motorway from Gwadar to Kashghar is about __________ km long.
- India has constructed Baglihar Dam in the Doda district of Indian occupied Kashmir on the
- The youngest Nobel Prize laureate, Malala Yousafzai won Nobel Peace Prize for the year
- Dr Abdus Salam won Nobel Prize for the year 1979 in the field of
- The longest tunnel, an underground passageway, in Pakistan is
- Lowari tunnel connects Dir and Chitral in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Its total length is _____ km.
- The longest Railway Tunnel in Pakistan is
- The longest Railway Tunnel in Pakistan is Khojak Tunnel. It is located in
- Currently, Pakistan is ICC (Cricket) champion by beating India in
- In Pakistan, financial futures including gold, silver, oil, are traded in
- FATF is an abbreviation of
- General elections 2018 were held in Pakistan on
- The 26th amendment to the constitution of Pakistan was passed by national assembly of Pakistan on 13 May
- Through which constitutional amendment, Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) were merged with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa?
- The 25th amendment to the Constitution was enacted into law on 31 May
- The current chairman of PEMRA is
- “PEMRA” stands for
- Recently, general elections in Azad Kashmir were held on
- The Economy of Pakistan witnessed a _____ recovery in the year of 2021 after Coronavirus shock?