Current Affairs → MCQs → Current Affairs Online Quiz with Answers from 21 to 25
FEATURED ONLINE CURRENT AFFAIR QUIZ
1. Who is considered one of the great investors in the world?
(A) Bill Gates
(B) Elon Musk
(C) Warren Buffet
(D) Mark Zuckerberg
2. Recently, in which country pro-democracy books were removed from libraries?
(D) Hong Kong
3. Which country is currently the largest producer of “Palm Oil” ?
ANSWERS: CURRENT AFFAIR QUIZ
1. (C) Warren Buffet
2. (D) Hong Kong
3. (D) Indonesia
21. The FIFA World Cup 2026 will be hosted in
(B) France and Germany
(C) Brazil and Argentina
(D) Canada, Mexico, and United States
22. Currently, which south american country is facing hyper inflation, currency devaluation, and shortage of food problem?
23. Currently, which company is working on a satellite system through which the company’s devices will receive direct internet from the satellite?
24. The headquarter of Apple, known as Apple Park, is located in
(A) New York
25. The 2020 Olympics (Tokyo Olympics) are postponed and now will be hosted in
ANSWERS: CURRENT AFFAIRS ONLINE QUIZ WITH ANSWERS
21. (D) Canada, Mexico, and United States
22. (B) Venezuela
23. (A) Apple
24. (C) California
25. (A) 2021