Q. Which of the following is/are considered as “Good(s)”?
(A) Actionable claims
(C) Stocks, Shares and Securities
(D) None of these
The answer is: (D) None of these
- Which of the following is NOT a direct tax?
- General Sales Tax (GST) is charged on
- Which of the following is/are considered as “Good(s)”?
- Selling Price is equal to
- Which of the following is NOT an indirect type of tax?
- Capital Value Tax is levied on transaction of
- A tax that takes a larger percentage from high-income earners than it does from low-income earners is called
- Income tax is levied generally on the
- Taxation MCQs Quiz Test Questions with Answers