Q. The unit to measure ozone concentration is
(D) Metric ounce
The answer is: (A) Dobson
The unit to measure ozone concentration is Dobson.
- Which of the following is NOT a constituent of air (or Earth’s atmosphere)?
- The stratosphere layer is about _____ kilometres thick.
- The unit to measure ozone concentration is
- In which atmosphere layer(s) of the Earth temperature increases with the altitude?
- The increase of temperature with altitude in the stratosphere is due to
- The increase of temperature with altitude in the thermosphere is due to
- The coldest region of the Earth atmosphere is
- The average temperature in the mesopause is about
- Noctilucent clouds, the highest clouds in Earth’s atmosphere, are formed in the
- Cumulonimbus cloud (also known as thunderclouds) are formed in
- In which atmospheric layer meteors burn up when they enter the Earth’s atmosphere?
- The outermost layer of the Earth’s atmosphere is “Exosphere”. It starts at the height of
- The International Space Station orbits the Earth for _____ times per day.
- The “Ozone Layer” lies within the
- The average height of the troposphere is _____ kilometre.
- “Karman Line” is considered the border between the Earth’s atmosphere and outer space. It is at _____ above the sea level.