SPSC Lecturer Test → Economics Lecturer Test
Economics sample multiple choice questions (MCQs) including questions from past papers of Economics lecturer test (BPS-17) by Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC).
SPSC ECONOMICS LECTURER TEST SAMPLE QUESTIONS
1. The demand curve that reflects the law of demand is a/an _____ sloping function.
2. According to the concept of income effect, when a person’s income increases more of commodities and services will be
3. Who is considered the founder of modern macroeconomics?
(A) Adam Smith
(B) Karl Marx
(C) Friedrich Hayek
(D) Lord Keynes
4. The concept of “Foreign exchange” means
(A) value of one currency versus another
(B) foreign currency in the state bank
(C) a country’s reserves in a foreign country
(D) none of these
5. According to Lord Keynes, inadequate aggregate demand could lead to prolonged periods of high
ANSWERS: SPSC ECONOMICS LECTURER TEST SAMPLE QUESTIONS
1. (B) downward
2. (C) demanded
3. (D) Lord Keynes
4. (A) value of one currency versus another
5. (D) unemployment (See below ↓ for preparation material)
SPSC ECONOMICS LECTURER TEST PREPARATION MATERIAL
— Economics MCQs
Candidates are advised to prepare for the Economics Lecturer Test from FPSC Economics Lecturer Test which includes syllabus and questions from SPSC Economics Lecturer Test Past Papers.