Verbal reasoning section practice questions with answers and explanation. NTS test preparation material for verbal section (English section). The English section of the NTS test consists of questions from Vocabulary (Synonyms, Antonyms, Analogies, Blanks), Grammar, and Reading Comprehension.
VERBAL REASONING: PRACTICE QUESTIONS
Choose from the following, the answer that is closest in meaning to the main word (Written in Capital letters). Fins answers and explanation to the answers at the bottom of the page.
ANSWERS: NTS VERBAL REASONING PRACTICE
1(B) 2(A) 3(D) 4(D) 5(C)
1. (B) Innate means inborn (what you have when you were born).
2. (A) Profane means to desecrate something holy.
3. (D) Tenet means belief. Hence, dogma is the synonym.
4. (D) Gregarious means sociable.
5. (C) Antagonist means opponent.