NTS General Science Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Science Questions for NTS Test (Questions and Answers). Link to NTS General Science MCQs (PDF) is given below. NOTE: General Science is similar to Everyday Science.
1. During the process of digestion of food the proteins are broken down in to ____________ in the presence of Proteolytic Enzymes.
(D) Amino acids
2. Energy stored in Dam water is:
(A) Potential Energy
(B) Chemical Energy
(C) Kinetic Energy
(D) Electrical Energy
3. Which of the following gas is responsible for fermentation?
(C) Carbon dioxide
4. Percentage of oxygen element in the human body is:
5. Which of the following is a non-renewable energy source?
(A) Solar energy
(B) Oil and gas
ANSWERS: NTS GENERAL SCIENCE MCQS
1. (D) Amino acids
2. (A) Potential Energy
3. (A) Oxygen
4. (A) 65%
5. (B) Oil and gas Next: NTS General Science MCQs 6–10
NTS General Science MCQs (PDF)
Download the General Science MCQs in PDF for NTS Test from this page.