General Knowledge | Current Affairs | Science | Education | Physics | Chemistry | Computer
Science → MCQs → NTS Biology MCQs questions with answers from 11 to 15. Biology solved multiple choice questions (MCQs) for NTS test preparation material including questions from Biology past papers. Link to Biology MCQs PDF is given below.
FEATURED BIOLOGY MCQ
1. Which of the following is essential for the formation of hemoglobin?
ANSWER: BIOLOGY MCQ
1. (B) Iron. See below for regular Biology questions.
Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
11. Starch is converted into maltose by
12. Co-enzyme is often formed from
(C) inorganic ion
13. Messenger RNA is formed in
(D) none of these
14. Number of chromosomes in E.coli
15. Protein factory is
(C) golgi complex
ANSWERS: NTS BIOLOGY MCQS
11. (A) diastase
12. (B) protein
13. (A) nucleus
14. (D) 1
15. (B) ribosome. Next: Biology MCQs 16-20
Biology MCQs (PDF)
Download the NTS Biology MCQs in PDF from this page.