FPSC Assistant Director (NAB) Test → NAB Ordinance 1999 MCQs Questions with Answers for FPSC, NTS Test Preparation. NOTE: FPSC Assistant Director (AD) NAB Test Case No. F4-03/2023 is on 18 August 2023.
National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Ordinance, 1999 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Online Test. NAB Law Questions and Answers (MCQ Test) Preparation Material. Link to NAB MCQs (PDF) with amendments in the ordinance up to the year 2020 is given below. NAB Ordinance 1999 related MCQs for FPSC, NTS Test. These (sample) practice questions are also useful for PPSC, SPSC, KPPSC Tests. Some questions are also taken from past FPSC NAB related papers (Assistant Director NAB Past Papers).
FEATURED NAB MCQ
1. If an investigator of NAB or concerned agency gives false information or fabricates false evidence, he/she may be imprisoned for a term which may extend to
(A) 1 year
(B) 3 years
(C) 5 years
(D) 10 years
ANSWER: NAB MCQ
1. (D) 10 years (See below for regular NAB related questions)
1. The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Ordinance 1999 is deemed to have come into effect from 1 January
2. Any person who posses the property of an accused for the benefit of the accused is termed as _____ in the NAB Ordinance 1999.
3. The judge of an accountability court is appointed by _____ in consultation with the chief Justice of the _____.
(A) President, Supreme Court
(B) President, High Court
(C) Prime Minister, Supreme Court
(D) Prime Minister, High Court
4. An accountability court is consist of _____ judge(s).
(D) it is not defined
5. A judge of an accountability court is appointed by the President in consultation with the
(A) Prime Minister
(B) Chief Justice of the Supreme Court
(C) Chief Justice of the concerned High Court
(D) Islamabad High Court
ANSWERS: NAB ORDINANCE 1999 MCQS
1. (A) 1985
2. (D) benamidar
3. (B) President, High Court
4. (A) 1
5. (C) Chief Justice of the concerned High Court
NAB MCQS | NATIONAL ACCOUNTABILITY BUREAU MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTION (MCQ) TEST.
NAB Ordinance MCQs (PDF)
Download the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Ordinance MCQs in PDF from this page.