FEATURED PAKISTAN CURRENT AFFAIRS MCQS
1. Pakistan on 5 May 2020 formally applied _____ for debt relief.
(A) United Nations
2. IMF on 17 April 2020 approved Pakistan’s request for an emergency loan of
(A) $1.4 billion
(B) $1.8 billion
(C) $2.2 billion
(D) $2.6 billion
3. Who is Pakistan’s current FBR chairman?
(A) Asad Umar
(B) Hammad Azhar
(C) Shabbar Zaidi
(D) Nausheen Amjad
4. How much money Pakistan pledged for SAARC Covid-19 Emergency Fund on 9 April 2020?
(A) $1 million
(B) $2 million
(C) $3 million
(D) $4 million
ANSWERS: FEATURED PAKISTAN CURRENT AFFAIRS MCQS
1. (D) G–20
2. (A) $1.4 billion
3. (D) Nausheen Amjad (Appointed on 6 April 2020)
4. (C) $3 million (See below ↓ for regular Pakistan current affairs questions)
16. Because of current wheat shortage, ECC on 20 January 2020 allowed import of _____ million tonnes of wheat.
17. “ECC” stands for
(A) Economic Coordination & Communication
(B) Economic Consultation & Communication
(C) Economic Consultation Committee
(D) Economic Coordination Committee
18. Who is the current Secretary Finance?
(A) Naveed Kamran Baloch
(B) Dr. Hafeez Sheikh
(C) Asad Umar
(D) Dr. Waqar Masood Khan
19. The total install capacity of Thar Coal Power Project is
(A) 660 MW
(B) 1320 MW
(C) 1400 MW
(D) 1660 MW
20. The current government secured a loan of _____ from friendly countries between July 2018 to March 2019 as a short-term measure.
(A) $5.2 billion
(B) $7.2 billion
(C) $9.2 billion
(D) $11.2 billion
21. Who won the recent Kabaddi World Cup 2020 ?
22. Pakistan defeated India in the Kabaddi World Cup 2020 final by
23. Who was charged with a fine of £190 million (About 38.5 billion rupees) in UK on 3 December 2019 for ill-gotten money and money laundering?
(A) Asif Zardari
(B) Nawaz Sharif
(C) Malik Riaz Hussain
(D) General (R) Ashfaq Pervez Kiyani
24. According to the recently passed Pakistan Army (Amendment) Act 2020, the reappointment of Army chief
(A) cannot be questioned in High Court
(B) cannot be questioned in Supreme Court
(C) can be questioned in Supreme Court only on the basis of seniority
(D) cannot be questioned in any Court on any ground
ANSWERS: PAKISTAN CURRENT AFFAIRS MCQS
16. (B) 0.3
17. (D) Economic Coordination Committee
18. (A) Naveed Kamran Baloch
19. (B) 1320 MW
20. (C) $9.2 billion
21. (C) Pakistan
22. (A) 43–41
23. (C) Malik Riaz Hussain
24. (D) cannot be questioned before any Court on any ground Next Page
Pakistan Current Affairs Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) with Answers. These are the latest (Year 2020) online Pakistan Current Affairs MCQs for NTS, FPSC, SPSC, PPSC, KPSC and other tests (or exams) in Pakistan.