PAKISTAN RELATED MCQS
Pakistan Affairs | Pak GK | Economy | History | Education | Pak Study | Geography | Law | Islamic Studies | Vocabulary | NTS MCQs | Urdu MCQs | More..
PAKISTAN CURRENT AFFAIRS MCQS | NTS, FPSC, PPSC, SPSC, KPPSC AND ENTRY OR JOB TEST PREPARATION MATERIAL
Pakistan Current Affairs Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Test (Year 2020) with Answers including latest issues and challenges at national (Pakistan) and international (world) level during the last 2 years (2019 and 2020). Find the latest and important online Pakistan Affairs MCQs (Current Affairs of Pakistan MCQs). Download Pak Study MCQs (PDF) from this link (Pakistan Studies MCQs in PDF). Besides, general knowledge about Pakistan MCQs can be found here. These MCQ of Pak Affairs are from recent issues & development, and current general knowledge of Pakistan.
FEATURED PAKISTAN AFFAIRS MCQ
1. FATF is an abbreviation of
(A) Finance and terrorism financing
(B) Force of anti terrorism financing
(C) Financial and anti terrorism force
(D) Financial action task force
2. How many votes Pakistan needed to exit from the FATF’s grey list?
ANSWER: PAK AFFAIR MCQ
1. (D) Financial action task force
2. (B) 12. See below ↓ for regular current affairs of Pakistan MCQs. Answers to these Pakistan current affairs questions are given after the fifth MCQ.
1. According to the Pakistani Government, the country suffered loss of Rs. _____ billion in the GDP for the financial year 2020 because of Covid-19.
2. Which important building in Pakistan was attacked by terrorists on 29 June 2020?
(A) State Bank of Pakistan
(B) Pakistan Stock Exchange
(C) Supreme Court of Pakistan
(D) Security and Exchange Commission of Pakistan
3. The current policy rate by State Bank of Pakistan is
4. According to the transparency international report 2021, corruption in Pakistan _____ during the last two years.
(C) remained the same
(D) was negligible
5. Pakistan corruption index worsened from 117 in 2018 to _____ in 2020 (the current corruption index).
ANSWERS: PAKISTAN AFFAIRS MCQS
1. (C) 3,300
2. (B) Pakistan Stock Exchange
3. (C) 7%
4. (A) increased
5. (D) 124 Next: Pakistan Affairs MCQs 6–10
Who is who and what is what in Pakistan
View who is who and what is what in Pakistan related questions on this page.
Current Affairs of Pakistan Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) from 1 to 5. These MCQs are from current issues and recent developments in Pakistan as well as historical facts and geographical features of Pakistan. Test your knowledge by attempting these online questions for your FPSC, PPSC, NTS, SPSC, KPPSC and other exams in Pakistan. Find answers to the questions at the bottom of the page (after every 5th question). These multiple choice questions (MCQs) of Pakistan affairs and current affairs of Pakistan are suitable for assistant director, custom, intelligence officer tests by Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC), Pakistan and for different NTS Tests.
Pakistan Affairs MCQs (PDF)
Q. I need MCQs in PDF. Do you provide Pakistan Affairs MCQs in PDF?
We keep updating current affairs of Pakistan multiple choice questions. Besides, the website is mobile friendly and uses only few bytes of internet data.