Online Pakistan Current Affairs MCQs Test with Answers.
FEATURED LATEST PAKISTAN CURRENT AFFAIRS MCQS
1. According to World Bank Report, the expected growth rate of Pakistan for the financial year 2019-2020 will be about
2. Fakhruddin G. Ebrahim, the 24th Chief Election Commissioner of Pakistan, died on 7 January 2020. He has also served as
(A) Interim Chief Minister Punjab
(B) Interim Chief Minister Sindh
(C) Governor Punjab
(D) Governor Sindh
3. On 10 January 2020, PM inaugurated Dry Port in the _____ district of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
ANSWERS: PAKISTAN CURRENT AFFAIRS MCQS
1. (B) 2.4%
2. (D) Governor Sindh
3. (C) Nowshera (See below ↓ for regular questions)
Current Affairs of Pakistan Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) from 1 to 10. These MCQs are from current issues and recent developments in Pakistan as well as historical facts and geographical features of Pakistan. Test your knowledge by attempting these online questions for your FPSC, PPSC, NTS and other exams in Pakistan. Find answers to the questions at the bottom of the page (after question number 10th).
1. Who is the current Permanent Representative of Pakistan to the United Nations?
(A) Maleeha Lodhi
(B) Munir Akram
(C) Shamshad Ahmad
(D) Hussain Haroon
2. From financial year 2013 to financial year 2018, the GDP-to-Debt ratio of Pakistan was increased from 60.2% to
3. Who is the current ambassador of Pakistan to the United States?
(A) Aizaz Ahmad Chaudhry
(B) Ali Jehangir Siddiqui
(C) Jalil Abbas Jilani
(D) Dr. Asad Majeed
4. On 21 December 2019 Justice Gulzar Ahmed took oath as _____ chief justice of Pakistan.
5. The GDP growth rate for the financial year 2018-2019 was recorded as
6. Who is the current foreign secretary of Pakistan?
(A) Sohail Mahmood
(B) Maleeha Lodhi
(C) Jalil Abbas Jilani
(D) Tehmina Janjua
7. Who is the current chairman of PEMRA?
(B) Fawad Chaudhry
(C) Absar Alam
(D) Saleem Baig
8. Recently, through which constitutional amendment, Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) were merged with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa?
9. The 25th amendment was enacted into law on
(A) 31 March 2018
(B) 30 April 2018
(C) 31 May 2018
(D) 30 June 2018
10. How many amendments to the constitution of Pakistan has been passed by the national assembly of Pakistan?
ANSWERS: PAKISTAN AFFAIRS MCQS
These multiple choice questions (MCQs) of Pakistan affairs and current affairs of Pakistan are suitable for assistant director, custom, intelligence officer tests by Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC), Pakistan and for different NTS Tests.
Pakistan Affairs MCQs (PDF)
Q. I need MCQs in PDF. Do you provide Pakistan Affairs MCQs in PDF?
We keep updating current affairs of Pakistan multiple choice questions. Besides, the website is mobile friendly and uses only few bytes of internet data.