EVERYDAY SCIENCE MCQS | GENERAL SCIENCE MCQ QUIZ ONLINE TEST QUESTIONS WITH ANSWERS
Everyday Science MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) and Answers FPSC Test. These online general science MCQs test questions are from general knowledge about biology, chemistry and from general physics and environmental science. Link to everyday science MCQs (PDF) is given below. Daily MCQs of general science.
FEATURED EVERYDAY SCIENCE MCQ
1. The “fluid part of blood” in human body is known as
(A) blood cells
2. The ocean water moves
(A) horizontally only
(B) vertically only
(C) horizontally and vertically
(D) in all the directions
3. About how much energy entering earth’s atmosphere is from the sun?
ANSWERS: EVERYDAY SCIENCE MCQ
1. (B) plasma
2. (C) horizontally and vertically
3. (D) 100%. See below ↓ for regular daily general science questions. Answers to these everyday science quiz are given after the 5th science MCQ.
1. Which component of the body works as an energy storage device?
2. What divides the Earth into the Northern and the Southern Hemispheres?
(A) Axis of rotation
(C) North Pole
(D) South Pole
3. Ozone protects the Earth from harmful ultraviolet radiations from the Sun. The chemical formula of ozone is
4. Human body is about _____ water by weight.
5. Who won the Nobel prize in physics for the discovery of the “Law of photoelectric effect”?
(A) Wilhelm Rontgen
(B) Ernest Rutherford
(C) Albert Einstein
(D) Isaac Newton
ANSWERS: EVERYDAY SCIENCE MCQS
1. (A) Fats
2. (B) Equator
3. (C) O3
4. (B) 60%
5. (C) Albert Einstein Next: Science Quiz 6–10
EVERYDAY (OR GENERAL) SCIENCE MCQ | MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTION FPSC TEST
Science MCQs (PDF)
Download Everyday (General) Science MCQs in PDF on this page.