Science → Everyday Science MCQs | Science Quiz
Find answers to the Science Quiz after the third question.
FEATURED EVERYDAY SCIENCE MCQS
1. The Earth’s internal heat mainly comes from
(A) Liquid hydrogen
(B) Radioactive decay
(C) Chemical reactions
(D) Molecular kinetic energy
2. When gas is ionized, ________ forms.
ANSWERS: FEATURED EVERYDAY SCIENCE MCQS
1. (B) Radioactive decay
2. (C) Plasma (See below ↓ for regular questions)
1. The Sun’s mass is mainly consist of
(C) carbon dioxide
2. What divides the Earth into the Northern and the Southern Hemispheres?
(A) Axis of rotation
(C) North Pole
(D) South Pole
3. Ozone protects the Earth from harmful ultraviolet radiations from the Sun. The chemical formula of ozone is
4. Long-sight defect could be corrected by using _______ lens.
5. Deficiency of Vitamin-A results in
(A) night blindness
(D) hair fall
ANSWERS: EVERYDAY SCIENCE MCQS
1. (A) hydrogen
2. (B) Equator
3. (C) O3
4. (B) convex
5. (A) night blindness Next Page
Everyday Science Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Page-1. These general science MCQs are from basics of science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Geology, and Environmental Science). Find answers to the questions after each fifth question.