Science → Everyday Science MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) Test, Science Quiz. These General Science MCQs test questions are from general knowledge about Biology, Chemistry and from general Physics and natural science. Find answers to the featured Science Quiz (MCQ) after the third question. Daily MCQs of general science.
FEATURED EVERYDAY SCIENCE MCQS
1. Immune system defends against disease-causing microorganisms. The best way to strengthen your immune system is
(B) to drink plenty of water
(C) to intake extra Vitamin C
(D) healthy living
2. Which of the following is/are included in healthy living?
(A) balanced diet
(B) regular exercise
(C) adequate sleep
(D) all above are included
3. Which metal is vital for aerospace industry?
ANSWERS: FEATURED EVERYDAY SCIENCE MCQS
1. (D) healthy living
2. (D) all above are included
3. (A) Aluminum (See below ↓ for regular daily general science questions)
EVERYDAY SCIENCE MCQS
1. Which component of the body works as an energy storage device?
2. What divides the Earth into the Northern and the Southern Hemispheres?
(A) Axis of rotation
(C) North Pole
(D) South Pole
3. Ozone protects the Earth from harmful ultraviolet radiations from the Sun. The chemical formula of ozone is
4. Human body is about _____ water by weight.
5. Who won the Nobel prize in physics for the discovery of the “Law of photoelectric effect”?
(A) Wilhelm Rontgen
(B) Ernest Rutherford
(C) Albert Einstein
(D) Isaac Newton
ANSWERS: EVERYDAY SCIENCE MCQS
1. (A) Fats
2. (B) Equator
3. (C) O3
4. (B) 60%
5. (C) Albert Einstein Next: Science Quiz 6–10
Everyday Science Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Test Page-1. These general science MCQs are from basics of science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Geology, and Environmental Science). Find answers to the MCQ questions after each fifth question.