MCQs → Current Affairs
FEATURED LATEST CURRENT AFFAIRS MCQS
1. Currently which company is successfully working on “reusable launch system for rockets”?
2. The headquarter of SpaceX is located in
(C) New York
3. An impeachment inquiry against President Donald Trump was initiated on September 24, 2019 for allegedly pressuring _______ for personal gains.
(A) Mexican president
(B) Ukrainian president
(C) government of Greenland
(D) government of Iceland
4. The Kurdistan region spans over _____ countries.
5. The recent United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) session was held from 17 September 2019 to 30 September 2019 in New York, United States. It was the _____ session of the UNGA.
(A) 71 st
(B) 72 nd
(C) 73 rd
(D) 74 th
6. Jamal Khashoggi was a famous _____ journalist.
7. The journalist Jamal Khashoggi was killed recently in the Saudi Arabian embassy that was located in
(B) United Arab Emirates
8. The world’s first underground railway system was built in
(A) New York
Answers: Featured Latest Current Affairs MCQs
1. (C) SpaceX
2. (A) California
3. (B) Ukrainian president
4. (C) 4 [Turkey, Iraq, Iran, and Syria]
5. (D) 74 th
6. (A) Saudi
7. (C) Turkey
8. (D) London (See below ↓ for regular questions)
Current Affairs Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Page-1. The following MCQs are from current issues, latest developments, world’s recent problems, historical facts, and geographical importance of the world. Find answers to the questions 1 to 11 at the bottom of the page.
1. Amazon rainforest spans over 9 countries. In August 2019, in which country deadly fire broke out in the amazon forest?
2. About how much amazon rainforest contained within Brazil?
3. Turkey launched a military operation in northeast Syria on 8 October 2019 against
(A) Syrian Forces
(C) Kurdish Forces
4. In August 2019, India repealed the special status given to Jammu and Kashmir under the Article _____ of the Constitution of India.
5. Who won the Peace Nobel Prize 2019 for promoting peace and reconciliation?
(A) Barack Obama
(B) Donald Trump
(C) Abiy Ahmed Ali
(D) Muhammadu Buhari
6. Abiy Ahmed Ali who won the 2019 Nobel Peace Prize is
(A) President of Nigeria
(B) Prime Minister of Ethiopia
(C) President of Lebanon
(D) Prime Minister of Sudan
7. The Paris agreement of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change is to limit global warming well below
(A) 1.0 °C
(B) 1.5 °C
(C) 2.0 °C
(D) 2.5 °C
8. ‘Aksai Chin’ is a disputed area between
(A) China and India
(B) China and Pakistan
(C) India and Pakistan
(D) India and Nepal
9. Who is current secretary general of the United Nations?
(A) Javier Perez de Cuellar
(B) Kofi Annan
(D) Antonio Guterres
10. The United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change deals with
(A) reduction in fossil fuel usage
(B) CO2 emissions mitigation
(C) reduction in Uranium production
(D) greenhouse gases emissions mitigation
ANSWERS: CURRENT AFFAIRS MCQS
Current Affairs MCQs (PDF)
Q. I need MCQs in PDF. Do you provide Current Affairs MCQs in PDF?
We keep updating world’s current affairs multiple choice questions. Besides, the website is mobile friendly and uses only few bytes of internet data. Kindly keep viewing current affairs (2019) MCQs online.
Current Affairs MCQs for NTS Test
Yes, these questions (from page 1 to age 26) are appropriate for NTS tests. In fact, some questions are taken from past NTS tests.