Current Affairs MCQs | World Latest Developments in Questions and Answers
Current affairs MCQs questions with answers. Latest 2021 world current affairs online multiple choice questions (MCQs) fpsc test (Year 2020-2021). Latest issues, challenges, and developments at national and international level during the last 2 years. Link to Current Affairs MCQs (PDF) is given at the bottom of the page. Answers to the current affairs MCQ are given after the fifth question.
CURRENT AFFAIRS MCQS
1. IPCC presented its 2021 report on 9 August 2021. IPCC stands for
(A) International Program on Climate Change
(B) International Program to Curtail Change
(C) Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
2. As of September 2021, which two countries have successfully landed a robot on the surface of Mars?
(A) China and United States
(B) China and Russia
(C) Russia and United States
3. United States completed its withdrawal from Afghanistan on
(A) 28 August 2021
(B) 31 August 2021
(C) 2 September 2021
4. Recently, the Summer Olympics 2021 was hosted in Japan. The Summer Olympics 2024 is scheduled to be hosted in
(C) United Kingdom
5. Which country won the most medals in the Tokyo Olympics 2020 (played in 2021)?
(C) United States
ANSWER: CURRENT AFFAIR MCQ
1. (C) Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
2. (A) China and United States
3. (B) 31 August 2021
4. (B) France
5. (C) United States. See below for regular current affairs mcq questions.
1. Which famous couple has divorced recently?
(A) Donald and Melania Trump
(B) Bill and Melinda Gates
(C) Boris Johnson and Carrie Symonds
(D) Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
2. After 20 years, Taliban re-captured Afghanistan on
(A) 1 August 2021
(B) 10 August 2021
(C) 15 August 2021
(D) 20 August 2021
3. “Line of Actual Control (LAC)” is a disputed border-line between
(A) China and India
(B) China and Pakistan
(C) India and Pakistan
(D) China, India, and Nepal
4. Which country is currently the largest producer of “Palm Oil”?
5. Who is considered one of the great investors in the world?
(A) Bill Gates
(B) Elon Musk
(C) Warren Buffet
(D) Mark Zuckerberg
ANSWERS: CURRENT AFFAIRS MCQS
1. (B) Bill and Melinda Gates
2. (C) 15 August 2021
3. (A) China and India
4. (D) Indonesia
5. (C) Warren Buffet. Next: Current Affairs MCQs 6–10
These are the latest and important current affairs mcqs test questions from recent events in the world, key facts and important current developments.
Current Affairs MCQs (PDF)
Download Current Affairs Multiple Choice Questions in PDF from this page.