Current Affairs → Current Affairs MCQs
FEATURED LATEST CURRENT AFFAIRS MCQS
1. US President Donald Trump on 28 March 2020 signed a _____ stimulus bill to protect US economy from Covid-19.
(A) $2 billion
(B) $20 billion
(C) $200 billion
(D) $2000 billion
2. The deadly “Coronavirus outbreak” in January 2020 was started in the Chinese city of
3. As of 5 April 2020, how many people have been died by the Covid-19 worldwide?
4. The Coronavirus causes
(A) respiratory infections
(B) Blood Cancer
(C) Heart Attack
5. Surpassing China, the worst-hit country by the Coronavirus is
(D) South Korea
ANSWERS: FEATURED LATEST CURRENT AFFAIRS MCQS
1. (D) $2000 billion
2. (B) Wuhan
4. (A) respiratory infections
5. (B) Italy (See below ↓ for regular questions)
Current Affairs Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Page-1. The following MCQs are from current issues, latest developments, world’s recent problems, historical facts, and geographical importance of the world. Find answers to the questions 1 to 5 at the bottom of the page.
1. Amazon rainforest spans over 9 countries. In August 2019, in which country deadly fire broke out in the amazon forest?
2. About how much amazon rainforest contained within Brazil?
3. On 3 February 2020, United States assassinated Iran’s top military general in
4. In retaliation on 7 January 2020, Iran targeted two US military bases in
(C) Saudi Arabia
5. Who won the Peace Nobel Prize 2019 for promoting peace and reconciliation?
(A) Abiy Ahmed Ali
(B) Donald Trump
(C) Barack Obama
(D) Muhammadu Buhari
6. The recent leap year, where February has/had 29 days, is/was
7. US President Donald Trump was acquitted from abuse of power and obstruction of Congress (impeachment) charges on
(A) 5 February 2020
(B) 7 February 2020
(C) 9 February 2020
(D) 11 February 2020
ANSWERS: CURRENT AFFAIRS MCQS
1. (B) Brazil
2. (C) 60%
3. (C) Iraq
4. (D) Iraq
5. (A) Abiy Ahmed Ali
6. (D) 2020
7. (A) 5 February 2020 Next Page