CURRENT AFFAIRS MCQS | WORLD LATEST QUIZ FPSC, NTS TEST QUESTIONS (YEAR 2020)
World Current Affairs online multiple choice questions (MCQs) Test with answers (Year 2020). These are the latest and important current affairs mcqs test questions from recent events in the world, key facts and important current developments. Current affairs MCQs for FPSC, NTS test. Latest issues, challenges at national and international level during the last 2 years. The link to Current Affairs MCQs (PDF) is given at the bottom of the page.
FEATURED CURRENT AFFAIRS MCQ
1. After two years with 2280 deaths, Ebola was finally declared “Over” on 25 June 2020 in
(D) DR Congo
2. Which country on 24 June 2020 suspended visas including High-skilled tech workers visas for foreign workers?
(C) United States
(D) United Kingdom
3. “Line of Actual Control (LAC)” is a disputed border-line between
(A) China and India
(B) China and Pakistan
(C) India and Pakistan
(D) China, India, and Nepal
ANSWERS: CURRENT AFFAIR MCQ
1. (D) DR Congo
2. (C) United States
3. (A) China and India (See below for regular current affairs questions)
1. Which company on 15 August 2020 was ordered to sell all of its assets in the United States within 90 days?
2. Which country on 19 July 2020 launched its first mission to Mars?
3. Google has recently announced to invest ____ in India.
(A) $5 billion
(B) $10 billion
(C) $15 billion
(D) $20 billion
4. Currently, about how much world’s goods trade (by volume) is carried on ships?
5. Which country on 17 June 2020 launched “Operation Claw-Tiger” against Kurdish militants in Iraq?
(D) United States
ANSWERS: CURRENT AFFAIRS MCQS
1. (C) TikTok
2. (D) UAE
3. (B) $10 billion
4. (D) 80%
5. (B) Turkey. Next: Current Affairs MCQs 6–10
CURRENT AFFAIRS MCQS | MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS NTS, FPSC TEST
Current Affairs MCQs (PDF)
Download Current Affairs Multiple Choice Questions in PDF from this page.