Computer Science → Computer MCQs for NTS Test from 81 to 90
FEATURED COMPUTER MCQ
Q. Which operating system is used by most of the supercomputers in the world?
(D) None of these
ANSWER: FEATURED COMPUTER MCQ
(B) Linux (See below ↓ for regular questions)
Computer Science and Information Technology (IT) Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) for FPSC, NTS Test preparation, and for Computer Operator Test. You are viewing page-9 of computer mcqs.
81. A primary key that consists of more than one attribute is called a
(A) Foreign key
(B) Composite key
(C) Multivalued key
(D) Global key
82. An attribute in database is also known as
83. C language was developed by
(A) Van Neumann
(B) Dennis Ritchie
(C) Charles Babbage
(D) John Backus
84. A space in computer’s memory set aside for some data that can be changed is called
(D) Floating Point
85. Which of the following components is used to convert first .c to first .exe?
(A) Compiler and header
(B) Header and linker
(C) Compiler and linker
(D) Compiler only
86. Which of the database objects allows to extract specific information from tables?
87. The instructions that are given to the compiler before the beginning of actual program are:
(A) C statements
(B) Preprocessor directive
(C) Linking instructions
(D) C instructions
88. Which key combination is used to run C program:
89. Different attributes in two different tables having same name are referred to as
(D) Mutually exclusive
90. SQL is a/an
(A) Unstructured language
(B) Structured language
(C) Object oriented language
ANSWERS: COMPUTER MCQS
NTS COMPUTER MCQS
Important and the most repeated Computer MCQs on the NTS Test. Including questions from Past NTS Computer related questions.