General Knowledge → MCQs → General Knowledge MCQs | Multiple Choice Questions with Answers. Please find answers to the general knowledge mcqs from 26 to 30 after the 30th question.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE MCQS
26. Vasco da Gama was a/an __________ explorer.
27. The World Wide Web was invented by
(A) Tim Berners-Lee
(B) Bob Kahn
(C) Steve Jobs
(D) Bill Gates
28. The birthplace of the World Wide Web was
29. The headquarter of the European Organization for Nuclear Research, called CERN, is located in
30. The book “Emile” or “On Education” was written by
ANSWERS: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE MCQS
26. (D) Portuguese
27. (A) Tim Berners-Lee
28. (C) CERN
29. (B) Switzerland
30. (A) Rousseau Next: General Knowledge MCQs 31–35
MCQ is an abbreviation of Multiple Choice Question. For plural, it is MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions). While, GK is an abbreviation of General Knowledge.