GAT General Sample Test Questions (NTS Sample Paper)
Number of Questions: 100 (Total Marks: 100)
Time allowed: 120 minutes (2 hours)
Choose from the following, the answer that is closest in meaning to the main word (Written in Capital letters). (Find answers and explanation to the answers at the bottom of the page.)
ANSWERS: GAT SAMPLE PAPER
1(C) 2(A) 3(D) 4(A) 5(B)
EXPLANATION: GAT SAMPLE PAPER
1. (C) Ravenous means extremely hungry. Hence, starving is the synonym.
2. (A) Craven means lacking courage. Hence, cowardly is the synonym.
3. (D) Adumbrate means outline (a brief overview). Hence, outline is the synonym.
4. (A) Insolent means extremely rude. Hence, rude has the closest meaning.
5. (B) Cognizance means awareness or knowledge of something.