FPSC Assistant Information Officer Test Date is 14 November 2021.
FPSC Assistant Information Officer (BS-16) Test 2021 Pattern, Syllabus, Past Papers Solved MCQs Questions with Answers. Preparation material and sample questions are given below.
FPSC Assistant Information Officer test for basic pay scale (BPS) 16 is taken by federal public service commission (FPSC). The Assistant Information Officer (BS-16) test consists of 100 questions in multiple choice questions (MCQs) format.
Job: Assistant Information Officer (BS–16)
Department: Press Information Department, Ministry of Information & Broadcasting.
Case No: F.4-123/2021-R (6/2021)
Total Vacancies: 14
Test Date: 14 November 2021
Second Class or Grade “C” Master’s degree in Journalism/ Journalism and Mass Communication from a university recognized by the HEC.
(1) Second Class or Grade “C” Bachelor’s degree from a University recognized by HEC.
(2) Two (2) years post qualification experience of Journalistic work in a recognized news agency or newspaper or Radio or TV or PID/News Organization.
- Type: Objective Type Test (MCQs)
- Part-I (English) = 20 questions
- Part-II (Professional Test) = 80 questions
- Total Marks: 100, Total MCQs: 100, Total Time: 100 minutes
Syllabus: Assistant Information Officer (BS-16) Test
PART–I (ENGLISH) – 20 QUESTIONS
Grammar Usage, Sentence Structuring
PART–II (PROFESSIONAL TEST) – 80 QUESTIONS
- Current Affairs
- Basic knowledge of computer/ IT
- Pros and Cons of Social Media
- Press laws in Pakistan
- Newsprint Control Ordinance 1971
- Advertisement and Public Policy
- Code of Ethics
- Communication theories of social change
- Newspaper Employees (Condition of service) Act 1973
- PEMRA Ordinance, 2007
- Reporting and Writing
FPSC ASSISTANT INFORMATION OFFICER (BS-16) TEST PREPARATION MATERIAL
— English (Grammar Usage & Sentence Structuring) MCQs
— Current Affairs
— Computer/ IT Questions