Vice Principal, Assistant Headmaster/ Headmistress or Deputy Headmaster/ Headmistress Test (BS-17) by Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) Syllabus and Test Pattern.
The vice principal, assistant/deputy headmaster or headmistress test in BS-17 by FPSC consists of 100 objective type multiple choice questions (MCQs) from the following two parts:
- English – 20 MCQs
- Professional Test (Education) – 80 MCQs
Minimum Qualification and Experience
Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Master’s Degree with B.Ed./M.Ed.
Syllabus: Vice Principal, Assistant/Deputy Headmaster Test
Part-I (English) – 20 MCQs
Vocabulary, Grammar Usage, Sentence Structuring.
Part-II (Professional) – 80 MCQs
- Perspectives of Education in Pakistan
- School Administration & Supervision
- Planning & Management in Education
- Educational Psychology
- Curriculum Development & Assessment
- Teaching Methodology
- Classroom Management
- Educational Measurement & Evaluation
- Research Techniques in Education
- Educational System in Pakistan
- Educational Guidance & Counseling