Conic Section MCQs
Conic Section Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Page-1. The following quizzes are from Straight Line, Coordinates, Circle, Parabola, Ellipse and Hyperbola. Quizzes of Analytical Geometry at intermediate level. Find answers and solutions to the questions at the bottom of the page.Pages: 1 | 2
- The line y=mx+c intersects the circle x2+y2=a2 at the most of __________ points.
- The line perpendicular to the tangent line is called ?
- normal line
- secant line
- The eccentricity of an ellipse is ?
- e = 1
- e < 1
- e > 1
- 0 < e < 1
- The perpendicular distance from the point (3,−4) to the line
- The point of a parabola which is closest to the focus is the __________ of the parabola.
ANSWERS: CONIC SECTION MCQS