FPSC Education (Professional Test)
Education (Professional Test) Section-III of FPSC (Federal Public Service Commission) Lecturer Test consists of 30 MCQs from the syllabus given below.
Education Section Weightage
|TEST SECTION||NO: OF QUESTIONS|
Education (Professional Test) Syllabus
- Teaching Techniques and Methodology
- Classroom Management and Discipline
- Testing and Evaluation
- Educational Planning and Management
- Curriculum Planning & Instructional Technology
- Education Psychology and Student's Learning
- Research Techniques & Report Writing
- Development of Education in Pakistan
Education Section: Sample Questions
Choose the best answer among the given options.
- An assessment is said to be __________ if it consistently achieves the same results with the same (or similar) students.
- A/An __________ assessment is one which measures what it is intended to measure.
- An assessment that is generally carried out at the end of a course to assign students a course grade is called?
- Diagnostic assessment
- Formative assessment
- Contemporary assessment
- Summative assessment
- The use of technology to enhance learning process is called __________ in education.
- Information technology
- Communication technology
- In cooperative learning method, the role of teacher is of
- facilitator and delegator
- delegator and formal authority
- Dialectic or dialectical method is a discourse between opposing parties to establish the truth through
- reasoned arguments
- presenting proves
- Bloom's taxonomy is a set of __________ learning domains.
- Which act of teacher foster a sense of autonomy in the learning process?
- formal authority
- The literacy rate in Pakistan is __________ %.
- What is the definition of being literate in Pakistan?
- One who can read and write English
- One who can read and write any language
- One who can read a newspaper and write a simple letter in English
- One who can read a newspaper and write a simple letter in any language