1. pH of the neutral solution is ?
2. pH of the acidic solution is less than ?
3. The branch of chemistry in which we study hydrocarbon and their derivatives is called ?
(A) Organic chemistry
(B) Inorganic chemistry
(C) Industrial chemistry
4. The metal present in combine state is called ?
(D) None of these
5. Which of the following is homogeneous mixture ?
6. Hydrogen has a positive charge ?
7. Electron in its ground state does not ?
(C) Reside in orbit
(D) Radiate energy
8. Number of periods in modern periodic table is ?
9. Which of the following is transition element ?
10. Ink spreads in water because of ?
(A) Vapor pressure
(B) Dipole movement
ANSWERS: CHEMISTRY QUIZ
⇒ Chemistry Quiz (11 — 20)