Contract Act 1872
What is Contract?
In simple words, we can define contract as an agreement between two or more parties to do or not to do a particular thing and the agreement is of such a nature that the law will provide some remedy for its breach.
- Definition of Contract, Agreement and Promise
- Contract and Essentials of a valid Contract
- Offer and Legal Rules as to Offer
- Acceptance and Legal Rules as to Acceptance
- Revocation of an Offer
- Communication of Offer and Acceptance
- Contracts without Consideration
- Capacity of Parties